Hillside Manor is located within the City of O’Fallon, named as one of the “Best 100 Places to Live” by Money Magazine. Located in St. Charles County in east-central Missouri we are just 3.5 miles from the O’Fallon City Center and 30 miles from the greater Metro St. Louis area. O’Fallon’s rich history of trade and industry and its solid foundation for continued growth and prosperity makes it one of the area’s most popular communities in which to live and work! O’Fallon has received numerous distinctions naming it one of the top 100 communities, and the 2nd safest metropolitan area to live nationwide. O’Fallon also enjoys a high-quality of life and its residents enjoy top-notch schools, healthcare and libraries.
At Hillside Manor you’ll find a warm, inviting community for all ages. We are a family owned and operated community made up of single and married households, growing families and mature adults enjoying their golden years. Located in O’Fallon, Missouri our community is developed over 42 acres of beautiful grounds inside a safe, friendly neighborhood. Hillside Manor’s convenient location, high quality homes, and well maintained grounds provide a great lifestyle at an affordable price. Our family takes pride in maintaining a community where our residents take pride in home ownership!
Transportation is widely available as well:
- The Amtrak Train Station is located in Kirkwood, Missouri at 110 W. Argonne Rd.
- Lambert St. Louis International Airport is located 28 miles from the Community along I-70 between I-170 and I-270 in St. Louis County, a quick 35 minute ride from the Community
- Spirit of St. Louis Airport located in Chesterfield, Missouri is the business aviation center of the Midwest
- Interstates I-70 and I-64 run through the City of O’Fallon
- Highways 40 and 61 are major roads within the City of O’Fallon